Saturday, June 2, 2007

Dagwood should be medicated


Hat tip: Josh at The Comics Curmudgeon

Welcome to the first post at A Comic Number! I've had this thought for a while, and Josh's comment on today's Blondie set me off. So, here we go.

This blog is fully and completely intended as parody. If, by some strike of weird fate, you're the original author or artist of anything that gets featured here and are deeply, deeply offended by it, please contact me and we'll talk about pulling it down.

The title is meant to be a riff on the phrase "Atomic Number" -- yes, I know it's kind of dumb, but it's all I could think right now. And since my net pseudonym is 'Prime' ... get this.. I'm the Prime Number!

In any case, you'll probably find stuff that might be a bit offensive here... either in taste, or just offensively unfunny. Bear with me, I'm doing this for the first time... but jump in, comment, and enjoy.

No comments: